Missouri House of Representatives
Positive Technologies, the main organizer of this security forum, have taken care of all the smallest details: flights, hotels, airport transfer (which in Moscow is a real hassle if you ever had the experience).
Marc "van Hauser" Heuse
The Hacker's Choice
The Standoff at PHDays VII: hello IoT and hackable objects, goodbye flags
At PHDays VII, the main contest will be The Standoff, and the overall theme for PHDays is The Standoff: Enemy Inside. The organizers promise more attack vectors, more objects to defend and attack, and no more flags to capture. More
PHDays Call for Papers: First Wave Closing
The first wave of the application process for the Positive Hack Days VII international applied security forum is nearly over. For those who want to speak at the event, there is still time to apply. More
Positive Technologies is proud to host PHDays.
In an age when everyone is increasingly connected, the people of Positive Technologies created a unique event to unite the information security community. Elite hackers and global leaders come together to experience information security issues directly through collaboration and competition.
PHDays combines the professionalism of a huge research community with the excitement of hacking competitions. Unlike trade shows, PHDays minimizes formalities and maximizes practice.
Last year, more than 2,000 people took part, including leading information security experts, intriguing personalities on the international hacking scene, students and young scientists, government representatives, and CIOs and CISOs of large international companies. These members of the information security community came together for two days of non-stop activities like:
- Ethical hacking challenges to uncover vulnerabilities in ATM and credit card security
- CTF contests pitting the world's best hacking teams against each other in real time
- Competitions in hacking and protecting information resources
- Practical information about the most recently developed security products
- Experiments and hands-on learning under the guidance of leading security authorities
- Round tables on the underground market for hackers’ services, vulnerabilities of iOS and Android smartphones, countering attacks on e-government websites, protecting SCADA and ERP, and much more.
What makes PHDays distinct is our focus on collaboration. We acknowledge a fundamental truth: we need each other to make the world a safer place. Come join us at PHDays.