Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the "Expert" magazine
PHDays proved – cyberwars are real, and we are trying to prepare ourselves to it, just like all other countries. However, not all threats are taken seriously, at least in business. There are problems on the state level also: legislation framework improvements fail to keep up with the times. Professionals must declare their initiatives for all to hear.
Professional security consultant and trainer
William Hagestad II
an expert in cyber-intelligence and counter-intelligence
It is a unique event, where we can see how information security is created and who is who in the area. And it’s the place where binary, digital world of hackers meets with physical world. The forum has realistic contests, such as CTF, Critical Infrastructure Attack and the contest where participants are dealing with vulnerabilities of a “smart home".
People are Main Vulnerabilities. Social Engineering at PHDays V
Now you can watch Positive Hack Days V on YouTube — there are dozens of lectures on practical security in Russian and English. More
The MiTM Mobile Contest: GSM Network Down at PHDays V
The MiTM Mobile contest was held at PHDays for the first time, and it let the participants realize how easily an attacker can conduct the above-mentioned attacks More
Positive Technologies is proud to host PHDays.
In an age when everyone is increasingly connected, the people of Positive Technologies created a unique event to unite the information security community. Elite hackers and global leaders come together to experience information security issues directly through collaboration and competition.
PHDays combines the professionalism of a huge research community with the excitement of hacking competitions. Unlike trade shows, PHDays minimizes formalities and maximizes practice.
Last year, more than 2,000 people took part, including leading information security experts, intriguing personalities on the international hacking scene, students and young scientists, government representatives, and CIOs and CISOs of large international companies. These members of the information security community came together for two days of non-stop activities like:
- Ethical hacking challenges to uncover vulnerabilities in ATM and credit card security
- CTF contests pitting the world's best hacking teams against each other in real time
- Competitions in hacking and protecting information resources
- Practical information about the most recently developed security products
- Experiments and hands-on learning under the guidance of leading security authorities
- Round tables on the underground market for hackers’ services, vulnerabilities of iOS and Android smartphones, countering attacks on e-government websites, protecting SCADA and ERP, and much more.
What makes PHDays distinct is our focus on collaboration. We acknowledge a fundamental truth: we need each other to make the world a safer place. Come join us at PHDays.