Missouri House of Representatives
president of ComCom, Swiss telecom regulatory authority
It’s a very good experience. PHDays is tremendously creative. It is a fantastic atmosphere. The programme is very versatile - a mixture of unique competitions, interesting conferences, and opportunities to meet.. And it’s a lot of people. I did not expect that many!
Lightning Talk: Get Your 5 Minutes of Fame at PHDays VI
We invite you to take part in a session of 5-minute talks at Positive Hack Days VI. Tell the audience about a new vulnerability or a problem in security algorithms. More
New Contests at PHDays VI: Hacking Power Facilities and Smart Homes
The PHDays competitions have always featured cutting edge challenges, testing the skills of participants. This year, the competitions revolve around the infrastructure of the city of CityF. More
Positive Technologies is proud to host PHDays.
In an age when everyone is increasingly connected, the people of Positive Technologies created a unique event to unite the information security community. Elite hackers and global leaders come together to experience information security issues directly through collaboration and competition.
PHDays combines the professionalism of a huge research community with the excitement of hacking competitions. Unlike trade shows, PHDays minimizes formalities and maximizes practice.
Last year, more than 2,000 people took part, including leading information security experts, intriguing personalities on the international hacking scene, students and young scientists, government representatives, and CIOs and CISOs of large international companies. These members of the information security community came together for two days of non-stop activities like:
- Ethical hacking challenges to uncover vulnerabilities in ATM and credit card security
- CTF contests pitting the world's best hacking teams against each other in real time
- Competitions in hacking and protecting information resources
- Practical information about the most recently developed security products
- Experiments and hands-on learning under the guidance of leading security authorities
- Round tables on the underground market for hackers’ services, vulnerabilities of iOS and Android smartphones, countering attacks on e-government websites, protecting SCADA and ERP, and much more.
What makes PHDays distinct is our focus on collaboration. We acknowledge a fundamental truth: we need each other to make the world a safer place. Come join us at PHDays.