Deputy Editor-in-Chief of <i>the Expert</i> magazine
PHDays proved – cyberwars are real, and we are trying to prepare ourselves to it, just like all other countries. However, not all threats are taken seriously, at least in business. There are problems on the state level also: legislation framework improvements fail to keep up with the times. Professionals must declare their initiatives for all to hear.
Haythem El Mir
Marc "van Hauser" Heuse
The Hacker's Choice
Tickets for PHDays V Now Available
Ticket sales for the forum on practical information security Positive Hack Days V will start on Wednesday, December 23. More
CFP is open
Positive Hack Days V, the international forum on practical information security, opens Call for Papers on December 3. More
Positive Technologies is proud to host PHDays.
In an age when everyone is increasingly connected, the people of Positive Technologies created a unique event to unite the information security community. Elite hackers and global leaders come together to experience information security issues directly through collaboration and competition.
PHDays combines the professionalism of a huge research community with the excitement of hacking competitions. Unlike trade shows, PHDays minimizes formalities and maximizes practice.
Last year, more than 2,000 people took part, including leading information security experts, intriguing personalities on the international hacking scene, students and young scientists, government representatives, and CIOs and CISOs of large international companies. These members of the information security community came together for two days of non-stop activities like:
- Ethical hacking challenges to uncover vulnerabilities in ATM and credit card security
- CTF contests pitting the world's best hacking teams against each other in real time
- Competitions in hacking and protecting information resources
- Practical information about the most recently developed security products
- Experiments and hands-on learning under the guidance of leading security authorities
- Round tables on the underground market for hackers’ services, vulnerabilities of iOS and Android smartphones, countering attacks on e-government websites, protecting SCADA and ERP, and much more.
What makes PHDays distinct is our focus on collaboration. We acknowledge a fundamental truth: we need each other to make the world a safer place. Come join us at PHDays.