"Positive Hack Days offers dozens of opportunities for achieving the goals of your business, including two days of incredible networking. Although the forum's scale is enormous, we take the time to really get to know each partner. We go the distance to help you accomplish your goals."
Palo Alto Networks
"…The stands were all crowded and the presentations were standing room only. Every year, the brightest voices in security from Russia and the whole world come here to speak. The cherry on the cake is that the presentations all show real examples of ways to solve problems encountered in real life. PHDays is truly in the global big leagues in terms of both content and number of participants."
- Network and strengthen relationships: the PHDays mobile app and badge scanner take the effort out of meeting-and-greeting
- Find the hires your team needs: PHDays is the place to meet everyone from your next development intern to CTO
- Individual approach customized for each partner: we go all-out to make sure that PHDays delivers for you
- PR all year long, not just before and after: nationwide and industry media, major Internet portals, industry associations and clubs, social networks, forum website, and special project on SecurityLab.ru
- Enormous coverage: over 100 accredited journalists at the forum, 65,000 visits to the PHDays site during the month of the event, and approximately 600 materials published
"If all infosec events in Russia had to disappear except for one, PHDays would be the one to keep. Conceived with the idea of bringing coders together with C-suite types, PHDays has been doing precisely that for seven years now. My acquaintance with the conference blossomed into friendship, and now into something beyond even that. Why do I speak here every year? To 'set my watch' — to know that I'm in sync with the industry and learn from the bleeding edge. Cyberwar is unforgiving and it will take wits to survive."
THE STANDOFF–MORE THAN JUST A GAME
It doesn't get any more realistic than The Standoff. Teams of defenders work in real time with security operations center (SOC) teams to secure the infrastructure of a mock city. Meanwhile, attacker teams are trying every trick conceivable to wreak mayhem and take control. The city fully recreates the digital infrastructure of a bank, telecom company, electrical plant and substation, oil and gas companies, office complex, smart home, and more.Team members in The Standoff come from clients, manufacturers, and vendors of security-related products and services.
Why take part in The Standoff?
- Stress-test security products and solutions under real-world conditions
- Improve collaboration within teams and between defenders/SOCs
- Get high-adrenalin teambuilding for your security team, analysts, engineers, and/or pentesters
- Demonstrate your team's skills and abilities in a "live fire" setting
- Strengthen your brand image: innovative, secure
"…We were able to do the most important thing: test and prove our capacity to handle any urgent security tasks that may arise, even when resources and time are in short supply. Also, inspiration came for a few ideas to improve the user experience of our product Jet Detective."
Speakers at PHDays are more than just leading security experts. They include CEOs, CIOs, and CISOs of major companies, as well as specialists from a long list of industries: finance, telecom, oil and gas, manufacturing, IT, and government. The conference program includes talks, hands-on labs, roundtables, an exhibition, themed areas, and entertaining security-related activities.
Facilities for partner presentations, meetings, and demos at the venue include:
- Halls for public or closed seminars and hands-on labs
- Business breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at on-site restaurants
- Rooms for negotiations and demos
- Stands and lounge areas for partner programming
"The event was a chance to compete against professional pentesters in conditions that, while artificial, were still very stimulating."
We collaborate with global vendors, consulting firms, systems integrators, and even food and beverage manufacturers:
- Check Point
- Kaspersky Lab
- Palo Alto Networks
"Positive Hack Days long ago became more than just another security event. At PHDays VII, we saw the proof: the security community was real, here, and represented by over 5,000 people. The event is one-of-a-kind in the security space and, I would guess, the most difficult one to organize. IBM Security leadership was impressed by the benefits for our business: at our stand, we presented our solutions for information security. Then, during The Standoff, we demonstrated the effectiveness of these solutions in real conditions. Try as they might, none of the hacker teams were able to breach the railroad, which we were responsible for protecting."
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.