Information about Security Vision
Security Vision is the only Russian IT platform that allows robotizing up to 95% of the software and hardware functions of an information security operator. It is a 100-percent Russian product and is included in the Unified Register of Russian computer programs and databases of The Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media. Has all necessary licenses of the Federal Security Service (FSB) and the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEC) of Russia.
Software products based on Security Vision platform solve such tasks as:
- Creation of a unified cybersecurity situational center
- Detection of cybersecurity attacks and incidents at early stages by analyzing events coming from various information security tools
- Consolidation of operational information and its analysis in real time to investigate cybersecurity incidents and make management decisions
- Reduction of response time due to automation of key procedures and response scenarios and robotization of information security operator functions
- Automatic control of compliance with regulatory requirements, national and international standards
In addition, Security Vision can save thousands of man-hours annually by automating routine and repetitive actions of the Information Security Department and allows using its saved resources to improve and develop in the field of information security.
Security Vision is certified by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control for the 4th trust level (FSTEC certificate No. 4194). Compliance with the 4th trust level allows Security Vision to be used in significant objects of critical information infrastructure of the 1st category, in state information systems of the 1st security class, in automated control systems for production and technological processes of the 1st security class, in personal data information systems if it is necessary to ensure the 1st level of personal data security, in public information systems of the 2nd class.
Security Vision is executed at the level of the best world analogues, has been widely recognized by the expert community and successfully works in Sberbank of Russia, Otkrytie Bank, Federal Security Guard Service of Russia, Rostec, Goznak, Glavgosexpertiza, and many other government bodies and commercial structures.
Security Vision has more than 20 professional awards, including ""For strengthening Russia's security,"" ""Import substitution,"" ""Product of the year,"" Skolkovo cybersecurity challenge.