Information about Security Vision
Security Vision is a Russian IT platform designed to automate information security. The only Russian IT product that allows you to robotize up to 95% of software and technical functions of a security operator. It is a 100% Russian development and is included in the Unified Register of Russian Computer Programs and Databases of Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation. It has all the permissive licenses of the Federal Security Service (FSB) and of the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEC) necessary for work.
Software products based on Security Vision platform solve such tasks as:
- Creation of a unified cybersecurity situational center;
- Detection of cybersecurity attacks and incidents at early stages by analyzing events coming from various information security tools;
- Consolidation of operational information and its analysis in real time to investigate cybersecurity incidents and make management decisions;
- Reduction of response time due to automation of key procedures and response scenarios, robotization of information security operator’s functions;
- Automatic control of compliance with regulatory requirements, national and international standards.
This IT platform also allows you to save thousands of man-hours annually by automating routine and repetitive actions when Information Security Departments perform their duties and to channel the saved resources to improve their professional competencies and develop information security.
Security Vision is executed at the level of the best world analogues and is widely recognized by the expert community. Among the clients are Sberbank, Otkritie Bank, Alfa-Bank, Evraz, Cherkizovo, Federal Security Service of Russia, Russian Post and many other government agencies and commercial structures. It got 22 professional awards, including "For Strengthening Russia's Security", "Know-how of the Year", "Product of the Year" and National award "Priority-2021".