Each band consists of three to eight members, of which at least one must work in the IT industry.
At least one song must be composed by the band or written specially for the band. All genres of music are welcome.
For bands that took part in the PHDays music festival in 2018, half or more of the songs in their repertoire for 2019 must be new.
How to apply
If you're interested in performing, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: February 28, 2019. Tell us:
- Name of your band and the IT company at which the musicians work.
- Number of musicians and the instruments they will be playing.
- Story of your band (at least 200 words), with a high-quality photograph.
- Links to audio or video recordings of at least four tracks (more is better) that you are going to perform at the festival. At least one of the songs must be original.
Six bands meeting all these requirements will proceed to the semi-final. Semi-finalists will be an-nounced on this page by April 8, 2019.
Six bands will take part in the semi-final on April 25, 2019, on the stage of a Moscow bar. Total performance time by each band must not exceed 20 minutes.
Each band will perform four songs, after which the audience will choose three finalists.
The organizers will name the semi-final venue in spring 2019.
The three finalists will perform 20-minute sets on the main PHDays stage at Crocus Expo on May 22, 2019.
Each band will perform four songs. Our esteemed jury will rate the performances and name a winner.
The awards ceremony will take place on May 22, 2019, right after the festival closing.
- For the winners: filming of a promo video and a month-long campaign to spread the word about it on social networks, courtesy of the organizers.
- For all finalists: mementos plus videos and photographs of the performance.