Become a speaker at PHDays 9!
The Call for Papers is now open for the Positive Hack Days forum on practical information security. Please send your application by May 31. Both the esteemed experts and young specialists are welcome. An international program committee consisting of independent researchers and leading IS and IT experts will name the best reports.
Under the banner of "Breaking the constant" we will pay close attention to the relationship between society and technology. Presentations will target a more diverse audience than just information security experts, also addressing the IS impact on e-government, finance, cyberinsurance, blockchain, energy in the digital age, cloud computing, telecoms, relationship between business and technology, globalization, biohacking, and the future of intellect.
We also welcome practical findings and research outcomes in different areas of cybersecurity:
- Security of embedded systems and the IoT for homes and businesses
- Blockchain flaws and vulnerabilities
- Telecom security
- Security of smart homes and video surveillance (CCTV)
- Security of financial technologies and tools
- Security of web and business applications
- Reverse engineering
- Applied cryptography
- Machine learning
- Malware and exploit development
- Targeted attacks and hardware backdoors
- Secure development and automation of protection tools
Participation formats: Report (50 minutes), Fast Track (15 minutes), and Hands-on Lab (up to 4 hours).