Become a speaker at Positive Hack Days 10. Call for Papers is now open
The Call for Papers is now open for the Positive Hack Days forum on practical information security. Please submit your application by March 31.
Both the esteemed experts and young specialists are welcome. An international program committee consisting of independent researchers and leading IS and IT experts will name the best talks.
PHDays 10 topic is "The Origin." We invite everyone to participate in developing the concept of future information security together. We expect over 10,000 visitors and participants, including hackers and information security specialists, serious businessmen and famous politicians.
We also welcome practical findings and research outcomes in different areas of cybersecurity:
- Vulnerability discovery and exploitation
- Attack mitigation
- Architectural issues of modern computing systems
- Detecting and investigating attacks and incidents: practical findings
- Threat intelligence and threat hunting
- Investigating activities of hacker groups
- Arranging processes for securing information infrastructures: practical findings
- Methods and ways of developing secure software, such as serverless apps, cloud-based apps, micro-service architectures, and AI systems
- Formal security models of applications
- Managing security risks in software development processes
- Security of BIOS, UEFI, and other firmware
- Methods of assessing informational risks for businesses
- Methods of detecting sore spots in business processes
- Methods of developing information security strategies for businesses
We will discuss the security of embedded systems, home and industrial IoT devices, telecommunication networks, smart homes, and CCTV, as well as the security of financial technologies and tools. We will also discuss faults and vulnerabilities in blockchain, talk about reverse engineering, applied cryptography, machine learning, malware, and exploit development.
Participation formats: Talk (50 minutes), Fast Track (15 minutes), and Hands-on Lab (up to 4 hours).
To participate in the conference, please fill out the application form at https://cfp.phdays.com/.