Publication date: March 11, 2020

PHDays 10 postponed

Due to the situation with COVID-19 coronavirus, to ensure safety of our guests, we have decided to postpone PHDays 10.

The organizing committee has been analyzing the situation for the last two weeks, and has received many questions from our speakers regarding potential rescheduling of the forum. Taking into account the increasing risks of international travel, we started considering postponing the event. 

Yesterday, the Mayor of Moscow issued a decision canceling all public international events of more than 5,000 people until April 10. However, we can expect that the term might be extended further.

In the end, we have decided to reschedule the forum, probably until fall 2020. The new date for PHDays 10 will be announced later. As soon as the dates are announced, we will contact all participants and speakers to see if they can attend. All tickets for PHDays already purchased will remain valid. We will also extend the Call for Papers. Our potential speakers will have an additional opportunity to submit their research. All applications already accepted will automatically be carried over to the new dates.

Those who purchased entrance tickets but will not be able to attend PHDays in fall will get full compensation of the ticket cost.

All news