PHDays invites speakers: tell us what the digital community should look like
PHDays 8 Call for Papers starts. Speakers are welcome to apply till March 10. Our international program committee comprising independent researchers and lead experts in information security and IT will review all your applications and select the most exciting reports. If you've got something to say, we look forward to you saying it at PHDays 8.
The upcoming forum is called Digital Bet and it focuses on potential security threats and challenges that state, business, and citizens have to face due to the global switch to digital economy.
"Every year, we do our best to cover both technical and business reports dedicated to the hottest security issues, and invite security experts from Russia and other countries. PHDays 8 is not going to be an exception, states Sergey Gordeychik, the chairman of the program committee. The upcoming era brings digitalization to all public, business, and social spheres. However, threats imposed by modern technologies and their impact on our lives have not been taken seriously yet. We believe that representatives of government entities, participants of the Digital Economy program, and all information security experts should join in to find a solution of our common problems."
You can make your talk in one of the following ways: a traditional talk (50 minutes), Fast Track (15 minutes), or Hands-on Lab (up to 4 hours). Key topics:
- Role of the government and regulation organizations in economy digitalization
- Digitalization of finance technologies
- Security of critical digital infrastructure
- Actions to reduce risks and control information security
- Techniques and tools for physical security
- Neurotechnology and artificial intelligence
- Home and industrial IoT issues
- Blockchain technology and its security
- Security of biometric authentication systems
For participation rules and application guidelines, visit the Call for Papers page