Videos of Reports and Presentations from PHDays IV are Now Available for Download!
Present-day citizens spend tons of time in public transport. Why not to use these tedious minutes for self-education? From now on, a part of the reports and workshops held at PHDays IV are available on the forum's site and anyone can watch them on their way to work. You can download some of them from Vimeo:
- How to React to Security Incidents: Investigation of a Cyber-Attack
- Android Exploitation
- Give Me Your Data!
- Side Channel Analysis: Practice and a Bit of Theory
- A New Approach to Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Crypto Hot Cases – One Year Backward
- Smart TV Insecurity
- Comparing Iranian, Chinese & North Korean Hacking Worlds
- ARM Exploitation
- Impressioning Attacks: Opening Locks with Blank Keys
More than 60 reports are placed on the PHDays site at: http://www.phdays.com/broadcast/
Most of the speakers sent us their presentations and now they are published at: http://www.slideshare.net/phdays
We have also made a short movie that summarized the most powerful moments of the recent event:
What’s more, we added new photos to the site:
Stay tuned and see you at Positive Hack Days V!