1. Subject matter
1.1. The Company offers to the User an opportunity to participate in the Forum free of charge and present his/her research before an interested audience as a report on the topic agreed with the Company.
2. Conditions of Participation
Registration and application for participation in the Forum
2.1. To submit an application for participation in the Forum (hereinafter referred to as “Application”) the User shall undergo a registration procedure on the corresponding page of the Forum portal - https://phdays2019.exordo.com/login (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”). At the registration, the User shall indicate his/her first and last name, as well as e-mail address subject to the Organiser Terms of Service. Once the registration is complete, a User personal account is created.
2.2. Personal account allows the User to manage his/her personal data and submit the Application.
2.3. To submit the Application, the User shall provide the following information:
- University or company name;
- User’s photo;
- Curriculum vitae;
2.4. Once the Application is submitted by means of the User personal account, the User acquires Applicant status.
2.5. The User may withdraw his/her Application at any time.
Application approval procedure
2.6. Once sent, the Application shall be reviewed by the authorized representatives of the Company possessing deep knowledge and qualifications in practical security — the Program Committee and the Program Director.
2.7. Upon consideration of the Application, the Program Committee and the Program Director may take the following decisions:
- approve the report of the Applicant and accept the Application for participation in the Forum;
- return the report to the Applicant for further revision, in case of any questions and/or comments from the Program Committee and/or Program Director;
- deny the acceptance of Application and participation in the Forum in case of disapproval of the report by the Program Committee and/or Program Director.
2.8. The Applicant is notified of the relevant decision in his/her personal account.
2.9. In case of approval of the report and acceptance of the Application for participation in the Forum, the Applicant acquires the status of the Participant.
2.10. In case of return of the report for revision, the Applicant makes the necessary changes and additions to the report and sends it for re-approval.
Participant registration procedure
2.11. Once the Applicant has obtained the status of the Participant, his/her report is sent to the editor for linguistic verification and preparation for release. The Company reserves the right to use at its sole discretion the final version of the report of the Participant with the obligatory indication of the name of the author.
2.12. Once the Applicant acquires the status of the Participant, he/she may:
- request the Company book a trip to the Forum and arrange the preparation of all necessary documents, including visa, airline/train tickets and accommodation, subject to provision of all necessary data by the Participant;
- invite two guests who will get free Forum tickets, having indicated in the their name and email address in the Participant’s personal account;
- receive a Forum branded t-shirt as a gift by selecting this option in the Participant’s personal account and specifying the size.
2.13. The Company may upon agreement with the Participant, interview him/her for further publication of the interview on various information resources.
3. Prohibited actions
The User shall not:
3.1. Attempt to obtain access to other User's personal data in any way, including but not limited to by means of deception, abuse of trust, or hacking the Contractor’s platform.
3.2. Undertake any actions, including technical actions, aimed to disrupt normal operation of the Website.
3.3. Use any technical means for collecting and processing the Contractor’s platform information, including personal data of other Users.
3.4. Undertake any actions to bypass technical restrictions.
3.5. Copy, modify, create derivative materials, decompile, analyze with a disassembler, or attempt to extract the source code, or to amend the Contractor’s platform by any other means.
3.6. Attempt to mislead other Users or the Company by any means.
3.7. Attempt to impersonate another person or their representative without relevant rights, including the Company or its personnel, or attempt to use any other forms or means of illegitimate impersonation.
3.8. Use information regarding phone numbers, post addresses, email addresses for spamming, including commercial or non-commercial messages.
3.9. Use any Contractor’s platform content, including but not limited to, text, pictures, or graphics.
3.10. Use the Company's or Contractor’s trademarks. The Contractor’s platform may also contain third-party trademarks. Such trademarks are placed on the Contractor’s platform for information only, and the Company is not the rightholder of the same. Use of such trademarks is also prohibited.
4. User queries
4.1. The Company is entitled to provide the User with advice at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2. The User must specify their contact details and text of the query. The query may contain attached documents.
4.3. Query handling procedure:
- Within 5 (five) business days from query receipt, the Company will check completeness of information contained in the query.
- If the information is complete, the Company will provide the User with a reasoned response at the specified email address within 5 (five) business days from the check completion date.
- If the information is incomplete, the Company will request additional data to be provided by the User within 5 (five) business days from the date on which the company sent a request to the User's email address.
- If the User has not provided any additional data and/or documents, the User's request shall be deemed to be revoked.
5. Rights of the Company
The Company is entitled to:
5.1. Set any restrictions for using the services of the Company on the Contractor’s platform.
5.2. Collect any data to obtain statistics of Contractor’s platform usage.
5.3. Perform preventive maintenance resulting in temporary disruption of the Contractor’s platform operation.
6. Personal data
6.3. If the User processes third parties' personal data, the User shall be solely liable for observing relevant measures for personal data protection in accordance with the Law on Personal Data protection and relevant by-laws.
7. Limitation of liability
7.1. The Company shall not be held responsible for:
- Losses of the User;
- Non-availability of the Contractor’s platform for reasons beyond Company’s control;
- Any actions or omissions of service providers;
- Proper operation of services, networks, software, or hardware of third parties;
- Any damage caused by any device or information carrier and/or caused to the User's software as a result of using the Contractor’s platform.
7.3. The User shall hold the Company harmless from any claims, demands and/or law suits arising out of violation of third parties' rights in case of the User's breach of the Russian legislation and shall repay to the Company all related damages (if any).
8. Validity period
9. Settlement of disputes
9.1. All disputes arising between the Company and the User shall be resolved according to the pre-court dispute settlement procedure. Responses to claims shall be provided within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt by the addressee.
9.2. If the parties fail to reach an amicable solution, the case shall be referred to the court at the Company's registered place of business.
9.3. The applicable law is the law of the Russian Federation.
9.4. The Company is entitled to participate in resolving conflicts between Users.
10. Final provisions
10.1. By providing their email address, the User entitles the Company to send to that address messages, notifications, queries, and information related to the Forum and preparation of various documents for participation in the Forum.
10.3. By continuing to use the website after it has been amended or restated, the User consents to the new terms and accepts them.
11. Company details:
JSC Positive TechnologiesRegistered at: Office 30, Unit V, Bldg. 23A, Schelkovskoye Shosse, Moscow, 107241, Russian FederationINN (Tax ID): 7718668887 / KPP (tax registration reason code): 771801001Phone: + 7 495 744 01 44 Fax: + 7 495 744 01 87