Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the "Expert" magazine
PHDays proved – cyberwars are real, and we are trying to prepare ourselves to it, just like all other countries. However, not all threats are taken seriously, at least in business. There are problems on the state level also: legislation framework improvements fail to keep up with the times. Professionals must declare their initiatives for all to hear.
PHDays Technical Program: What to Expect from HummingBad Trojan, What Is macOS Malware, and Java Card Attacks
If you’d like to share the stage with the biggest names in information security, you have your last chance—we are extending our Call for Papers until March 30. And while you are preparing your applications, we’d like to introduce our next batch of speakers. More
Hacking Contests at PHDays VII: City-Wide Digital Mayhem
For many, the highlight of PHDays is the hacking contests—besides adding a bit of competitive fun, they give valuable experience. This year's participants will be able to peek under the hood of a smart car and break into the automation systems powering an entire (virtual) city. More
Positive Technologies is proud to host PHDays.
In an age when everyone is increasingly connected, the people of Positive Technologies created a unique event to unite the information security community. Elite hackers and global leaders come together to experience information security issues directly through collaboration and competition.
PHDays combines the professionalism of a huge research community with the excitement of hacking competitions. Unlike trade shows, PHDays minimizes formalities and maximizes practice.
Last year, more than 2,000 people took part, including leading information security experts, intriguing personalities on the international hacking scene, students and young scientists, government representatives, and CIOs and CISOs of large international companies. These members of the information security community came together for two days of non-stop activities like:
- Ethical hacking challenges to uncover vulnerabilities in ATM and credit card security
- CTF contests pitting the world's best hacking teams against each other in real time
- Competitions in hacking and protecting information resources
- Practical information about the most recently developed security products
- Experiments and hands-on learning under the guidance of leading security authorities
- Round tables on the underground market for hackers’ services, vulnerabilities of iOS and Android smartphones, countering attacks on e-government websites, protecting SCADA and ERP, and much more.
What makes PHDays distinct is our focus on collaboration. We acknowledge a fundamental truth: we need each other to make the world a safer place. Come join us at PHDays.